Registered Nurse - Fulltime - Bariatric ClinicApply Now
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Make a difference every single day!
The Bariatric Registered Nurse II (RN II) is a fully competent RN who provides nursing care in a skilled and effective manner. Utilizing appropriate decision making skills exhibits competence in the technical, interpersonal and cognitive skills required to independently and safely manage routine patient assignment. The RN II establishes a plan of care, sets goals, determines priorities, and provides care within established standards of practice.
The Registered Nurse II will also provide help to develop the program.
Job specific duties will include:
- Assisting surgeons with clinic procedures
- Labs, Injections, IV's
- Post-operative follow-up calls
- Hospital rounding on Bariatric patients
- Overseeing navigating of preoperative patients
- Managing medical assistants workflow and lunch breaks for continual clinic cover
- Reviewing all surgery insurance requirements prior to scheduling patient in OR
- Preoperative classes, Class follow-up calls
- Overseeing the ordering of clinic supplies
- Support groups
Shift 0900 - 1730
- Associate Degree in Nursing, required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, preferred
- One (1) year of bariatric experience, required
- Active CA RN License
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later