Contracts Administrator - Part Time - 9am - 2pmApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and support our community with the highest quality healthcare!
The Contracts Administrator will establish and oversee processes for finalizing and executing various contracts and oversees contract filing and management. You will prepare and disseminate information to appropriate stakeholders regarding contract status and necessary contract updates, renewals, amendments, and terminations.
In addition, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Draft, review, analyze and prepare various types of contracts, renewals, and amendments according to legal guidelines and under appropriate legal supervision.
- Drafts, maintains and utilizes legally-approved contract templates where appropriate and necessary.
- Assists in the development of pertinent policies and procedures pertaining to contract preparation and contract approval process. Ensures compliance with hospital’s signature authority policies.
- Maintains detailed and organized electronic filing system for all contracts and keeps the system up to date.
- Tracks contract terms and end dates and ensures that at appropriate specified time intervals notifications are made to appropriate hospital personnel regarding needs for renegotiation or renewal.
- Seeks legal and compliance assistance as appropriate through designated counsel in connection with proposed contractual arrangements and contract updates and revisions.
- Maintains confidentiality of all contractual matters of hospital; maintains in a highly confidential matter, all evidence, documents and communication in all legal cases.
- Assists Hospital’s legal, compliance and audit personnel in monitoring and tracking compliance with contractual provisions as may be requested from time to time.
- Processes and tracks all physician compensation payments.
- Maintains an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules, fair market value analysis, and legal approvals.
- Assists hospital’s legal and compliance personnel from time to time with efforts to ensure contractor is compliant with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulation.
- Provides reports, contract summaries, and other information as may be requested from time to time by hospital administration, auditors, legal representatives, and compliance personnel.
- Draft various business filings, including fictitious business name statements, statements of information and other state-required filings, etc., requested and appropriate.
Hours: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Previous experience with electronic contract management and/or contract storage/retention systems (required).
- Previous experience with healthcare compliance programs (preferred).
- As least one of the following (required): Completion of law school, completion of paralegal program – accredited by the American Bar Association, Contract Management Certification, or equivalent experience or certification in contract administration, contract management.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditiosn of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later