Diet Clerk- Per Diem - Variable ShiftsApply Now
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital.
What will you be doing in this role?
As a Diet Clerk, you will assist in effectively executing patient meal service, including processing diet orders, checking tray lines, adjusting therapeutic menus and delivering basic education on diet restrictions to patients.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (required).
- Basic computer knowledge (required)
- ServSafe food handler card (required)
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as a diet clerk in a hospital setting (preferred)
- Registered as a Dietetic Technician (strongly preferred)
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later