Emergency Room Tech, Per Diem, 11AM or 3PM Start timesApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our ER Techs are responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing, and sterilization of supplies, and equipment dispensed by the emergency department following established Infection Control Practices.
- Assists with basic patient care based on individual patient needs within the scope of practice under direct supervision of the registered nurse. Maintains environment that is prepared for patient care.
- Must be conscientious with regard to procedures, and capable of working under pressure and interacting professionally with other departments within the hospital.
- Able to accept new ideas and learn position duties.
- Participate in the department’s performance improvement activities.
Hours: Variable 12 hour shift start times of 11AM or 3PM
- Minimum one (1) year experience in acute hospital setting or in ambulance (preferred).
- Current BLS Certification (required).
- Current EMT Certification (preferred).
- Medical Terminology (required).
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (required).
- Additional languages (preferred).
- Basic computer knowledge (required).
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later