EVS Attendant, Full-time, 3:00PM-11:30PMApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Cedar-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital is seeking Housekeeping/Janitorial/Environmental Service Technicians (3PM-10:30PM/weekends/holidays varied):
The employee will perform a variety of cleaning tasks under general direction by maintaining the hospital facilities in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition.
In order to deliver the highest cleaning standards possible you will perform the following:
- Maintains premises in a clean and orderly manner in compliance with Infection Control practices.
- Cleans offices, patients’ rooms, common areas, lavatories, halls food services areas and any other areas that may require attention.
- Cleans light fixtures, ceilings, and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings, floors and carpets.
- Cleans by dusting, mopping, vacuuming and sweeping.
- Replenishes supplies.
- Moves furniture, hang draperies and sets-up tables and chairs.
- May change sheets and replenish linens.
- Follows waste disposal policies.
- Previous Environmental Service Technician experience in a hospital or hotel setting is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (required).
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later