EVS Attendant - Per Diem - Variable ShiftsApply Now
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Cedar-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital is seeking Housekeeping / Janitorial / Environmental Service Technician:
The employee will perform a variety of cleaning tasks under general direction by maintaining the hospital facilities in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition.
In order to deliver the highest cleaning standards possible, you will perform the following:
- Maintains premises in a clean and orderly manner in compliance with Infection Control practices.
- Cleans offices, patients’ rooms, common areas, lavatories, halls food services areas and any other areas that may require attention.
- Cleans light fixtures, ceilings, and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings, floors and carpets.
- Cleans by dusting, mopping, vacuuming and sweeping.
- Replenishes supplies.
- Moves furniture, hang draperies and sets-up tables and chairs.
- May change sheets and replenish linens.
- Follows waste disposal policies
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (required).
- Prior EVS experience in healthcare (preferred).
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditiosn of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later