Executive Assistant - FinanceApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing world-class healthcare. At Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real passion for helping others. Join us and make a difference every day in service of this extraordinary work. From collaborating with a team of dedicated professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have great resources to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others!
What will you be doing in the Executive Assistant role?
In this exciting and challenging position, you will provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and coordinate administrative activities in the Finance Department. You will be responsible for understanding and following the organization's policies, procedures, and standards. The ideal candidate is an independent worker, who is able to meet the day-to-day needs of the executive staff and the Board of Directors/Pension Committee.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains CFO’s files and ensures all documents post-meeting are filed appropriately and prepares files and documents pre-meeting for the CFO.
- Prepares bank signature approvals and resolutions as needed. Maintains Bank signature files as needed.
- Prepares ACH and Wire Transfer requests at the direction of the CFO on a weekly basis.
- Orders supplies and printing monthly or as needed. Assists in cost containment through the appropriate ordering and conserving of supplies and equipment.
- Interacts professionally with all visitors, within the department/office, and with other departments.
- Greets and directs visitors appropriately; maintains the communication flow of the office.
- Sorts, logs and distributes all incoming mail; identifies mail that needs immediate attention.
- Reviews and edits all written materials and provides to CFO for final approval before distribution.
- Performs other duties on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Minimum of three years of experience in Executive Assistant role (required)
- Previous experience providing support to Board of Directors (preferred)
- Previous experience in healthcare and/or finance (preferred)
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing (required)
- Excellent communication, organization, presentation and interpersonal skills (required)
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- Ability to type 65 words per minute (preferred)
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later