Food Service Worker - Part Time - 8 HourApply Now
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital!
Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Marina del Rey Hospital!
What will you be doing in this role?
Under the direct supervision of the Nutrition Services Supervisor, the FSW I performs duties related to patient food service, trayline, dish duties, and sanitation.
In addition the Food Service Worker I, will also be reponsible for the following:
• Wash pateint dishes, trays pots, and pans
• Mopping floors
• Distribute meal carts to nursing units for nursing staff to pass trays to patients
• Collect trays from units
• Restocking pantry, storeroom, freezer and refrigerator
• Other duties as assigned
Shift Hours: 5:00pm - 1:30am
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (required).
- Minimum of 1-2 years of foodservice experience (preferred).
- ServSafe food handler card (required).
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later