Maintenance MechanicApply Now
We are looking for excellence, teamwork, courtesy, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues.
If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Marina del Rey Hospital!
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will assist in the performance of duties necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of the facility in good repair. Minor maintenance, repairs and other duties are the primary functions. This role also assists the Engineering Department with plumbing, electrical and HVAC maintenance, and participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect the highest integrity of the Engineering Department
- Assists in maintaining HVAC controls and associated equipment to maximize efficiency levels in all environmentally controlled areas.
- Performs urgent, corrective, routine and requisitioned repairs of minor problems with the electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems as required. Notifies supervisor if major repairs are required.
- Performs maintenance on equipment and systems as required.
- Maintains facilities and equipment according to state, federal and local regulatory requirements (OSHPD, DHS, etc.)
- Assists in replacing, repairing and testing electrical circuits, equipment, appliances and lighting systems as required.
- Maintains routine records of all inspections, maintenance and repairs performed on any equipment or system.
- Performs manual duties as requested (i.e., moving supplies or furniture, replacing light bulbs, removing trash or scrap material).
- Complete Preventive Maintenance within scheduled intervals on a continuous basis to ensure the continued operation of the facility
Hours: Varied hours and shifts
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later