Nursing Assistant - Emergency Department, Full-time, Nights 7pm-7amApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients
- Assists in maintenance of a safe, clean, and organized environment, under the directions and supervision of the registered nurse in charge of the team and/or unit
patients with activities of daily living
- Successful completion of a certified nursing assistant program (preferred).
- Current BLS certification (required)
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English (required).
- Basic computer knowledge (preferred).
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience (preferred).
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later