Nursing Assistant – Tele/Med Surg/PCU, 7PM-7AM Nights, Part-TimeApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists patients with activities of daily living
- Provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients
- Assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the directions and supervision of the registered nurse in charge of the team and/or unit
Hours: 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Successful completion of a certified nursing assistant program (preferred).
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association (required).
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English (required).
- Basic computer knowledge (preferred).
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience (preferred).
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditiosn of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later