Registered Nurse - Emergency Department, Full-time, 1PM-1AM Days ($15,000 Sign-on Bonus)Apply Now
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and support our community with the highest quality healthcare!
Our Emergency Department (ED) has 20 patient beds and sees on average 100 people a day. There are Registered Nurses, Break RNs, Charge Nurses, Physicians, Physicians Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners on this cohesive multidisciplinary team. Our emergency medicine specialists are dedicated to providing comprehensive, leading-edge emergency care to a diverse population.
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus for External New Hires
- $15,000 Employee Referral Program bonus eligible
- RN Loan Repayment Program of $5,250 for attaining BSN or MSN. Eligibility after 12 months of employment – repayment waived after 12 additional months employment upon completion of degree
- Tuition Reimbursement $1,500 for all employees (after 6 months in a full-time or part-time position)
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Advancement and leadership opportunities
- NEW 9 story Hospital scheduled for 2025 – state of the art and double the size!
- Amazing benefits!
As a Registered Nurse in our ED, you are responsible and accountable for delivering direct and indirect patient care in the Emergency Room (ER) setting. You will also:
- Provide quality care that reflects initiative, flexibility, and responsibility indicative of professional expectations with a minimum of supervision
- Triage safely, rapidly and accurately, every patient that enters the emergency care system
- Determine priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the hospital system
- Communicate with Emergency Department physicians about changes in patient’s status, symptomatology, and results of diagnostic studies
- Respond quickly, and with accuracy to changes in condition or response to treatment in the ED
Hours: 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program. BSN preferred
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Valid California Registered Nurse License
- BLS through the American Heart Association required
- ACLS through the American Heart Association required
- PALS through the American Heart Association required
- 16-hour Pediatric Emergency Course (EDAP or ENPC) required within first year of employment
- TNCC preferred
- Minimum of 1 year critical care experience required
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditiosn of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later