Registered Nurse – Medical ICU, Full-time, 7PM-7AM ($10,000 Sign-on Bonus)Apply Now
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and support our community with the highest quality healthcare!
Our Intensive Care Unit is a 12 bed Medical and Respiratory ICU caring for patients with acute medical issues such as sepsis, GI bleeding, post code blue and respiratory issues. On this unit, our registered nurses typically have a 1:2 ratio and 1:1 ratio patients that meet the criteria.
Each room has a HEPA filter, PAPRS readily available and RNs receive a new N95 mask per day.
*$10,000 Sign-on Bonus for External New Hires
*$10,000 Employee Referral Program bonus eligible
- RN Loan Repayment Program of $5,250 for attaining BSN or MSN. Eligibility after 12 months of employment – repayment waived after 12 additional months employment upon completion of degree
- Tuition Reimbursement $1,500 for all employees (after 6 months in a full-time or part-time position)
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Advancement and leadership opportunities
- NEW 9 story Hospital scheduled for 2025 – state of the art and double the size!
- Amazing benefits!
The Registered Nurse assumes accountability and responsibility for the delivery of patient care in the ICU setting and for the respective patient population.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care services, including the administration of medications and therapeutic agents necessary to implement treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan of care.
- Delivers and accurately documents direct and indirect patient care services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and protection of patients in a timely manner.
- Offers patient education on disease prevention and restorative measures.
- Demonstrates advanced assessment skills to evaluate the signs, symptoms, reactions, behaviors, or general appearance to determine normal versus abnormal characteristics.
- Displays knowledge and is able to identify and make special adjustments to the specific populations needs, including cultural, spiritual, age, psychosocial, communication, gender, sexual orientation, economic, education, family and condition needs.
Hours: 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Nights
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN is preferred
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required
- Valid California RN license
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Minimum of 1 year of current critical care experience
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later