Registered Nurse – Medical ICU, Part-time, 7PM-7AM NightsApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and support our community with the highest quality healthcare!
Our Intensive Care Unit is a 12 bed Medical and Respiratory ICU caring for patients with acute medical issues such as sepsis, GI bleeding, post code blue and respiratory issues. On this unit, our registered nurses typically have a 1:2 ratio and 1:1 ratio patients that meet the criteria.
Each room has a HEPA filter, PAPRS readily available and RNs receive a new N95 mask per day.
- Tuition Reimbursement $1,500 for all employees (after 6 months in a full-time or part-time position)
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Advancement and leadership opportunities
- NEW 9 story Hospital scheduled for 2025 – state of the art and double the size!
- Amazing benefits!
The Registered Nurse assumes accountability and responsibility for the delivery of patient care in the ICU setting and for the respective patient population.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care services, including the administration of medications and therapeutic agents necessary to implement treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan of care.
- Delivers and accurately documents direct and indirect patient care services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and protection of patients in a timely manner.
- Offers patient education on disease prevention and restorative measures.
- Demonstrates advanced assessment skills to evaluate the signs, symptoms, reactions, behaviors, or general appearance to determine normal versus abnormal characteristics.
- Displays knowledge and is able to identify and make special adjustments to the specific populations needs, including cultural, spiritual, age, psychosocial, communication, gender, sexual orientation, economic, education, family and condition needs.
Hours: 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Nights
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN is preferred
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required
- Valid California RN license
- BLS and ACLS certifications through the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 1 year of current critical care experience required
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditiosn of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later