Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical/Telemetry, Full-time, Nights 7PM-7AMApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and support our community with the highest quality healthcare!
*$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for External New Hires
*This position is eligible for the $5,000 Employee Referral Program bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an RN Medical Surgical / Tele, you will provide direct and indirect patient care in the progressive care setting.
- Your role is to communicate with physicians/Nursing Unit Director/Charge Nurses/co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition.
- This includes hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies, and symptomatology.
- The ideal candidate will be able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Hours: 7:00 p.m. – 07:30 a.m. Nights
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current CA RN license
- BLS through the American Heart Association
- ACLS through the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 1 year of experience strongly preferred
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditiosn of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later