Registered Nurse - Surgery, Full-time, 6:15AM-14:45PMApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Sign-on Bonus for External New Hires
*This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Program bonus
As an RN in the Operating Room, you will provide direct patient care and addresses the psychosocial, physical, and general aspects of care related to the surgical O.R. environment.
- Communicate with surgeons and anesthesiologists continuously and as needed about patient conditions
- Assist with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory,
- Participate in performance improvement activities
- Assess the operating room for equipment functioning and readiness
- Obtain supplies for individual cases and ensure all appropriate needs of the surgical operating team are met
- Monitor, position and assist patients during procedures
- 0615 – 14:45
Educational Requirements: License/Certification Requirements: Experience:
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later