Rehab Aide - Acute Care - FulltimeApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Do you have a passion for the highest clinical quality and patient happiness? Would you like to use your clinical competencies with an organization known nationally for excellence and compassionate patient care? Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital would be happy to hear from you! Please consider the following exciting opportunity, with one of the most outstanding and dynamic places to work in the medical field, as your next career move.
What will you be doing in this role?
While under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist, the Rehab Aide provides supportive services. Scope and duties include patient-related and non-patient related tasks. They will provide support to Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy in the provision of acute care therapy services and operational support to the Rehabilitation Services Department and Director of Rehabilitation Services. The Aide provides indirect support functions which enable the practitioner to more productively engage in direct therapy services, as well as direct hands-on assistance to ensure patient and staff safety, and effectiveness of treatment while acting as a second person where needed.
Shifts: Mostly weekdays and occasional weekends, day shifts
- Current BCLS certification (required).
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (required).
- Additional languages (preferred).
- One (1) year of experience working in a hospital setting. (required)
- Basic computer knowledge including keyboarding at a minimum of intermediate skill level (required).
- Knowledge of medical terminology (preferred).
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow instruction and demonstrate good safety judgement (required).
- Candidates on path to obtain Occupational Therapist or a Physical Therapist Professional Degree/Profession will be considered.
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later