Registered Nurse Case Manager (Per Diem)Apply Now
- Reviews care and treatment for appropriateness against screening criteria and for infection control, quality services for continued stay and through discharge.
- Plans and coordinates home care services and needs.
- Coordinates the discharge planning function in conjunction with the social worker.
- Participates in education on and implementation of clinical guidelines and protocols.
- Provides or arranges patient teaching as appropriate.
- Meets with patients and families to assist with disease management planning.
- Works closely with social workers to integrate psychosocial management of patient/family needs.
- Participates in performance improvement activities, frequently attending and participating in performance improvement team efforts.
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Per diem
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current CA RN license
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Certification & InterQual competency preferred
- CCM or ACM preferred
- Minimum of 3 years prior Case Management experience
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later