RN Medical Surgical / Telemetry Full-time, Nights 7PM-7AMApply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
*This position is eligible for the $5,000 Employee Referral Program bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an RN Med Surg / Tele, you will provide direct and indirect patient care in the progressive care setting.
- Your role is to communicate with physicians/Nursing Unit Director/Charge Nurses/co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition.
- This includes hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies, and symptomatology.
- The ideal candidate will be able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Hours: 19:00PM – 07:00AM
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current CA RN license
- Minimum of 1 year of experience preferred
Marina Del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, legally protected medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Apply NowApply Later