Surgical Technician - Fulltime, 11am - 7:30pm ($2,500 Sign on Bonus)Apply Now
Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Surgeon during general operative and invasive procedures in two (2) specialties.
- Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure.
- Monitors PAR levels of all surgical instruments and supplies.
- Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments.
- Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
Shift: 11:00am - 7:30pm
- Completion of Surgical Tech Training Program with Operating Room Technician Certification (preferred).
- Current BCLS Certification (required).
- One (1) year or OR Tech experience (strongly preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. (required).
- Basic computer knowledge (required).
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a conditiosn of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.Apply NowApply Later